- Mon. 21 Aug, 2017 (10:00 am - 11:00 am)
- Wed. 23 Aug, 2017 (6:30 pm - 8:30 pm)
- Mon. 28 Aug, 2017 (10:00 am - 11:00 am)
- Wed. 30 Aug, 2017 (6:30 pm - 7:30 pm)
- Mon. 4 Sep, 2017 (All day)
- Tue. 5 Sep, 2017 (9:30 am - 10:30 am)
Thursday, August 17 @ 6:30 p.m.
Children birth to 5 years and their families are invited to attend the 1,000 Books Before Kindergarten Party! Enjoy a puppet show, balloon artist, games and refreshments. Those who have completed the program will be honored. Register online or at the library. 1,000 Books Before Kindergarten is a FREE program that encourages you to read 1,000 books with your child before he or she enters school--a goal experts say helps children learn to read. Please join us at the celebration to learn more or visit our webpage!
Friday, September 15 @ 6:30 p.m.
Teens in jr. high and high school are invited to celebrate their un-birthday (or your birthday if it happens to be that day). We will celebrate with cake and ice-cream, party games and lots of free books! This event will last approx. one hour.