North Utah County Library Cooperative
The cities of American Fork, Pleasant Grove, Lehi, Highland and Eagle Mountain have agreed to participate in a reciprocal borrowing system that will allow library card holders to check out materials from all four libraries.
This is not a county library system. Library borrowers are encouraged to search for needed materials at their home library before searching the other libraries' online catalogs. Each library will continue to function as it currently does in terms of policies, budget, administration, non-resident fees, etc.
Contact information for the other participating libraries:
|American Fork Library
64 South 100 East
American Fork, UT 84002
120 North Center
Lehi, UT 84043
|Eagle Mountain Library
1650 East Stagecoach Run
Eagle Mountain, UT 84043
- All patrons must have a valid library card from the assigned 'home library' and be in good standing at that library.
- This card must be presented at the time of borrowing an item.
- The card entitles the patron to borrow items only - participating in programs is excluded in the agreement.
- All policies and procedures of the lending library are valid, and the patron must abide by said policies and will be responsible for any incurred charges.
- All items must be returned to the lending library according to the date due.
- A patron's library card needs to be in the respective library’s system in order to place holds. This must be done in person and showing the paton's home library card.
Feel free to contact the library if you have any questions.